PLEASE VOTE

Guys please vote in my poll. I need to know is there any potential in this nishe. I like it but is there enough people who like it to make it profitable? Please tell me would you donate CUMSWAPPINGCOUPLES or no?

You will find the poll on the bottom of the page.

June 29, 2013

Male female spit swap with Rocco Siffredi


On the motocross contest two hostess are very eager to fuck with drivers. First one of them fucks a girl in a bus while spitting straight into her mouth then rocco ends his race and goes with Tiffany and lick her ass, strokes his dick deep in throat and then fuck her pussy and ass rough while spitting saliva straight in her mouth. She really like that wet hardcore sloppy sex. At the end we have brutal anal with anal fingering and ATM. Rare video of male female spit swaping, if you got more show me.

1 comment: