PLEASE VOTE

Guys please vote in my poll. I need to know is there any potential in this nishe. I like it but is there enough people who like it to make it profitable? Please tell me would you donate CUMSWAPPINGCOUPLES or no?

You will find the poll on the bottom of the page.

June 4, 2013

More men eating own cum from girls pussies



Guys, I hav just found that! Here You have all you like: men eating own creampies, cum swaping couples, male female kissing after cumshot, facial licking and all. I just know you will have fun watching this. This is rare video, check it out before it disappears. Tell me what you need and I'll do my best to find it. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 05, 2013

    Could be wrong, but all the cuckold material is pretty much in bad taste, to make a pun out of it.

    ReplyDelete